As a photographer, we all know professional cameras and lenses don’t go on sale often and Black Friday + cyber Monday are no exception, so as a photographer be on the hunt for subscription deals, sales on presets, props, or services that will make your life easier.
Here are my top 10 Black Friday + Cyber Monday deals for every photographer
(Please note, these are simply suggestions for products and brands that may be beneficial as well as Affiliate links)
1. Website Templates, GoLive HQ is offering 50% off all templates! Winter is always a great time to re-brand, update your website, and launch a fresh look, I have used several of their templates and have attended their workshops twice, I highly recommend GoLive HQ!
2. SunBasket, Stay healthy over the holidays! Get $40 off during Cyber Week on your first order from Sun Basket. I can’t express how amazing it is to have healthy meals delivered to your door during wedding season. C’mon what wedding photographer has time to plan, grocery shop, prepare, and cook meals during wedding season. Check out what I love about Sunbasket on the blog!
3. Gear, ok like I said at the beginning, photography equipment is rarely on sale, but it’s worth mentioning just in case something goes on sale! Here is what’s in my camera bag:
Canon 5 D Mk 3, Canon 50mm 1.2, Canon 85mm 1.2, Canon 100mm 2.8, Canon 135mm 2.0, expodisk, and a black rapids strap.
5. CreativeLive, has it’s best deals starting now with 30 classes under $30 (ends 11/26). Starting Thanksgiving, all classes are 50% off! This is an incredible place to learn, with free on air classes daily!
8. Canvases, Amazon Prints has 40% off wall decor, use code: DeckTheWalls40 through December 10, 2017.
Edited to add: Adobe Creative Cloud, 20% off “all Apps” Subscription until November 24, 2017
Photograph by Rachel Birkhoffer